fredag 7. september 2012

Vintage Front Step Card for a man

When this post is published, I and my husband just landed in Oslo. 
We are going to have an exiting weekend where there are both job on the schedule and a long-awaited visit to our daughter and grandson :-)
 But now I`m showing of my last card which is a kind of a Front Step Card.
 I found the recipe of the card at Desire. 




 Front Step Card:
Image: Pretty Design Paper: Basic Grey. Dies: Spellbinders and Tim Holtz.
Stamp: Tim Holzt and Kort&Godt. Ribbon from Kremmerhuset.
All the edges are distressed with Tim Holzt Distresser and aged with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
 The swirl are Inspired by old Norwegian rose painting.

I`m entering these Challenges:

I wish you a fabulous weekend :-) Hugs from 

11 kommentarer:

Desire Fourie sa...

Karin, I am so pleased you could use the tutorial and your vintage creation with it, is just gorgeous. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rita sa...

Veldig, veldig flott :)

catherine sa...

This is super and love the layout and the colours too
x catherine

Mim... sa...

Så snyggt kort! och ha en trevlig helg i Oslo.

Anne Fenton sa...

I love your card..I love vintage, this is beautiful..thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

Anne Bente sa...

wawww hvor er den bare super skøn♥

1000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
knusss♥

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok sa...

Wow! Dette var virkelig superlekkert! Klem...Mona

Anonym sa...

Wow, gorgeous card Karin, fantastic vintage stamping and detail. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Bodil sa...

Kjempeflott kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Papiravisen.

Inger Marie sa...

Så stilig herrekort Karin:)
Masse stilige detaljer:)
Ha en fin kveld!
Klem

Eva Gro sa...

Kjempefint kort med et herlig bilde, og liker bruken av TH diesen.''Takk for at du deltar i denne utfordring hos Card and Scrap.
Lykke til i trekningen – og håper du blir med oss neste gang og!

klem fra
Eva`s Scraproom
DT medlem