søndag 9. desember 2012

White & Silver at Kenny K`s Christmas Challenge # 123

The days passing by in a hurry and today it`s already  
the second Sunday of Advent :-)

Kenny K`s Krafty Krew is ready with a new Challenge for you:
Our theme this week is:

White & Silver  {excluding skin & hair}

We will take a break over the Christmas period so  
this challenge will end Saturday 29th December 2012.

On my card for this Christmas Challenge, I`ve used 
the image of Ebenezer Scrooge
 I just enjoyed every minute of coloring this wonderful image drawn by talented Kenny K :-)





Digi Stamp: Kenny K - Scrooge, colored with Staedtler sketching pencils and Distress Ink Reinkers.
Dies: Spellbinders, Tim Holzt and Memory Box.  Before I cut out the clock and snowflakes, I added on metal-tape on the cardboard. It gives a great silver look :-)
Text stamp inside the card is from Kort & Godt. Silver star and ribbon from Nille.


This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is 

For more information on new releases from 
Marianne Design 

I`m entering these Challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge: Snowflakes
Papiravisen: Utradisjonelle julefarger
Anonyme Scrappere: Jul 
Crafty Calendar Challenge: White Christmas + some metal 
My Time To Craft: none traditional Christmas colors
Card Makin Mamas: Silver and/or gold  
Stampin`for the Weekend: Let it snow

Wish you a wonderful Sunday :-)

6 kommentarer:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe sa...

Stunning creation, your colouring is amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

valou250809 sa...

Fabulous creation! I love the sparkle and the colouring! thanks for the inspiration.

Ann sa...

Great image - Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft!

Sharon sa...

Fantastic love this!! Thanks for playing along with us at CMM.x

Kathi sa...

Wonderful card. I love the way you colored Scrooge and positioned him in the clock die cut.

Julie sa...

This is cool - love the metal look.

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Let it Snow Challenge!

Hugs

Julie x