lørdag 27. april 2013

Whiff of Joy - April Project - Die Lights

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday morning :-)
I and my husband are so lucky visiting my daughter and her man.
It`s so great to start a morning with your family, eating breakfast, drinking coffe and
have that harmonic conversation as comes when all are in a good mood :-)
Now onto todays project:
Every month, the Whiff of Joy Design Team will work on the same Project theme
and we will post all our interpretations on Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Blog
the last Saturday of each month!
This month Project theme is: DIE LIGHTS :-)
 



In addition to the products pictured below, I have used
sparkle and embossingpowder from Tim Holzt, washi tape,
paper from Panduro and metal-tape.
 

Challenges:
Dilly Beans: Think Pink
DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge: Mothers Day
 

Pop over to the World of Ideas blog and see the different kind of lovely
  projects my teamies made :-)
Remember to enjoy the moment!!!

3 kommentarer:

Stacy Morgan sa...

Super cute design and just made me smile.

DIANA L. sa...

This is so beautiful I love the colors you used and all the elements the shiny heart is really pretty
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Basslady sa...

a very sweet and lovely card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo