søndag 24. november 2013

DT My Besties Norway Challenge #7 JUL = Christmas

The past few days we have had a perfect scrapping weather:
STORM - SNOW - STORM - SNOW - STORM - SNOW..........
and DARKNESS!!!
And the next days the weather forecast reports - MORE STORM AND SNOW :-)
So so looking forward skiing!!!!!

We are of course ready with a NEW Challenge at My Besties Norway
and the THEME IS

JUL = CHRISTMAS

My contribution is a SHAPED EASELCARD using
My Besties - Snowy Day






Digi Stamp: My Besties - Snowy Day, colored with Distress Ink and watercolor pencils.
Dies: Memory Box. Text stamp: Kort & Godt. Vintage image: printed from internet.
Sparkle and liquid pearls from Ranger and cheese cloth.


SPONSOR is My Besties designed by Sherri Baldy

 photo TOPTWO_zpsb894e86b.png

I`m entering these Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges: Faith
StampARTIC: Digital files
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb: Lys = årets siste solstrålene på himmelen
Kreative Verden Utfordringsblogg: Julekort
A Gem of a Challenge: Sparkle
Allsorts Challenge: Bring on the bling
Crafty Calendar Challenge: All things Christmas
Inkspirational: Anything goes
My Sheri Crafts: funky Christmas
So Artful Challenge: Trees
Time 4 Scrap: All I want for Christmas
Totally Gorjuss: Child`s Christmas


Can`t wait to see what YOU make :-)
Lovely thoughts from

13 kommentarer:

Pippi sa...

For ett vakkert julekort!Kjempe flott fargelagt motiv.Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kreative Verden...

Marina sa...

I love the shape of this card and the snowy feel. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Sandy Palmer sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love "Besties" images! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Sissel sa...

Kjempefint kort, lekkert fargelagt.
Du får nyte stormen, her nede er det sjelden og aldri skikkelig blåst. Savner både det og mørketida.
Klem Sissel

Marge sa...

Thanks so much for sharing your fun and 'funky' Christmas card with us @ My Sheri Crafts. Happy Holidays!!!

Wendy Fraser sa...

Wow, this is just stunning, love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

sheila 77 sa...

Lovely tree and I really like the smoochie bird. I also like the way you have presented your card. Thanks very much for sharing it with us at Soartful.

Heather sa...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Anne sa...

Gorgeous design and perfect for our theme at Christmas Card Challenges. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs x

Kreativelena sa...

Nydelig kort, og fargeleggingen er helt fantastisk.
Takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten hobbyklubb!

Meighan Wheller sa...

Oh Wow, love this card Karin. Stunning image, beautiful colouring and love the scene you have created. A fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with at Inkspirational. We hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

P.G. Lamb sa...

Super gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

Raquel sa...

Wonderful details and colors... what a great Christmas card

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts